Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hohoho! A great 'first' sale :D

Not a great title, but I was thinking along the line of Christmas-y. 


It's been a long time since I last sewn something, I now only have the weekends to sew and I'd like to spend that time just resting and...well, sleep in. That's why I feel like giving up on selling the camera cases. 

But on Friday upon coming back to work I read my emails. I don't usually read the titles, just clicked on the 1st  email and press the next button. I then came to an email that said I received a payment from Paypal. I thought it was a mistake, and fake. Then I press the next button, and realized I have made my first sale at Etsy.

Yahoo! I guess it's what people call "berkat hari Jumaat". Alhamdulillah! I was so happy because I thought I'd never make a sale in Etsy. But well, I did.


And yes, my camera case is shipping to the States! Woo-hoo!!! Hahhahaa. The customer asked if he can receive it by Christmas, but I don't know if he's gonna use it for himself or give it to someone else. And I'm saying he's a he because of the name, though I could be very wrong judging his gender by his name. It does seem a little weird if a guy uses the camera case, since I primarily target female young adults to buy the things I sew, but hey I'm not here to judge, so. 

I guess this is kinda an unnecessary blog post. But it's just a tiny bit of proud moment for me. :)

And now I have more reasons to start sewing back! Hehhe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment